Occupational Health & Safety
We will never compromise "SAFETY" for profit
All State Group Services Pty Ltd is committed to responsible Occupational Health and Safety management. Our priority is the welfare of our employees, contractors, subcontractors, clients, consultants, visitors and the general public.
Good safety is good business and we believe that all work related injuries, accidents and property damage are preventable. Therefore, it is the All State Group Services Pty Ltd policy to be an industry leader in Occupational Health Safety and Welfare.
The All State Group Services Pty Ltd will demonstrate this commitment by:
- Making Occupational Health and Safety an essential and integral part of management accountability. Occupational Health Safety Welfare considerations are not to be compromised by other business objectives.
- Integrating occupational health and safety into business planning and operations.
- Complying with or exceeding the requirements of all Acts, Regulations, Australian Standards and other statutory provisions governing Occupational Health and Safety.
- Establish performance targets, monitoring performance and striving to continually improve the Company’s Occupational Health and Safety performance with the aim of eliminating work-related injury.
- Having every employee, contractor and third parties on Company property/sites accept safety as an individual responsibility and pre-requisite in the planning of all activities.
- Using a consultative process between management, employees and contractors with the review to maintain management systems that promote continuous improvements.
- Undertaking regular reviews and audits across all company sites to ensure compliance and identify opportunities for improvements, including periodically auditing our Occupational Health and Safety Management system.
- Our company strives to prevent all injuries and illness through a process involving leadership, consultation and training, ensuring that all jobs are performed safely.